Following updated government guidance these Tennis courts are now open.
They can only be used under the following restrictions:
- At all times, you should continue to observe social distancing guidelines ensuring you are 2 metres away from anyone outside your own household.
- You can play with one other person from a different household, but social distancing guidelines must be observed with this person.
- Use is for singles play only other than where players are all from the same household in which case doubles play is allowed.
- You should not use these facilities if you are showing coronavirus symptoms or if you or any of your household are self-isolating.
- Avoid changing ends or change at the opposite side of the net.
- Only handle your own equipment and personal tennis balls which should be clearly marked.
- No coaching sessions allowed.
- No shaking hands with other players.
- Allow others to leave the courts before entering to play, wait away from the gate.
- You should wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as soon as possible after play.
To use this facilities, you must book a court via the website by clicking here.
If there are any problems with the court, please report these to email@example.com.