If you’re aged 14-21 you can become a StreetGames Community Health Champion and inspire your friends or family to be more active.
What you need to do:
Support two or more inactive people to be more active, 10 times over a 6 month period. There is various ways you can get people active such as:
What’s in it for you?
- Goodie bag including a T-shirt at the start.
- £20 shopping voucher and hoody when you finish.
- Feel good about helping people you care about live healthier.
- It’s great experience to add to your CV or job/college application.
- Progress to being a StreetGames volunteer leader in the community.
For full details on how to apply contact Active North Tyneside via email at email@example.com or call 0191 643 7171.
To become part of the Volunteer Sport North Tyneside programme click here.