Sport North Tyneside has development officers with expertise to support the growth and development of your sports club. We recognise that sports clubs are the life-blood of sport and have environments to engage people in life-long participation in sport which brings multiple benefits to society.
We can support your sports club with the following:
- Funding – advice, guidance and support on applying for funding.
- School-club Links – advice and support on linking your club with local schools.
- Volunteering – advice on recruiting volunteers/coaches, qualifying and developing coaches.
- Clubmark – advice, guidance and support on achieving Clubmark status.
- Development Plans – support with creating and writing your club development plan.
Sport England have launched a new campaign Club Matters providing free and practical help to those involved with a grassroots club.
Sport North Tyneside ‘Guide to Club Development’
The most effective way to develop your club is to apply a simple planning process to set your club on the path to a better future.
Full details are available on our Guide to Club Development page.